Get To Know Me: 90 Random Questions
Does anybody else miss the old days of blogging like I do? When everything was simple, easy, and fun? Well I want to try to bring it back, starting with this old school "get to know me" tag! Whether you've been following my blog since its inception, or you're just stumbling across it for the first time today, I'm really excited for you to get to know a little more about me. So, here we go!
1. Are you a morning or night person?
I'm not a morning person by nature because I have to force myself up, but I'm more productive in the morning. I also used to be an insomniac and I hated it, so now I'm happy to be able to sleep at night.
2. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really. I like to sleep in total darkness. I do get creeped out if I hear noises though.
3. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
4. Are you double jointed?
Nope. I've always thought that was creepy. Lol.
5. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. (Random: I taught myself to write with my left hand in elementary school, but eventually I stopped and lost it.)
6. Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?
I try to be. I can function in organized mess though.
7. Are you on time or always late?
I'm always late. All my friends and family probably hate me. LOL. I always underestimate how long it takes me to get ready and/or drive. I'm working on it.
8. Are you ticklish?
9. Can you curl your tongue?
10. Can you ice skate?
I tried once and hated it. I'm scared of falling and someone accidentally slicing my hand off or something with their blade. So, nope.
11. Can you wiggle your ears?
12. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. Unless it's sweet tea. I'm not a huge fan of hot tea. I’m not a huge fan of coffee either but I’ll drink lattes.
13. Cookies, cake or donuts?
Donuts! I love baking cupcakes though.
14. Did you ever participate in a talent show?
Not that I can remember. But I did the talent portion of pageants when I was young, if that counts.
15. Did you go to prom?
Yes. It was cool.
16. Did you like school?
I hated high school. I LOVED college.
17. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't NOT believe in them. If anything, I more-so believe in spirits.
18. Do you bite your nails?
19. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Not yet, haha. I've been practicing more lately.
20. Do you enjoy dancing?
I used to dance competitively when I was younger and loved it. As far as dancing at parties/clubs, I'm more of a twerk in my seat type of gal.
21. Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
Yes! I love making random stuff. I love to sew. I want to post DIYs on the blog soon.
22. Do you forgive easily?
I think I do. I think it’s important to forgive, for your own sake. But forgiveness doesn’t necessarily equal trust.
23. Do you have a nickname?
Tori. Vic. Vicky. V. Those are the usuals.
24. Do you have any allergies?
25. Do you have any phobias?
I hate snakes! And haunted houses.
26. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
Only my regular ear piercings.
27. Do you have children?
Nope. I want them eventually.
28. Do you have pets?
Nope. But I want a puppy!
29. Do you have siblings?
Yup. I have an older sister.
30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs! I hate cats.
31. Do you prefer Mac or PC?
I got my first Mac this year, and I love it! I still respect the PC though.
32. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
The beach! I've never really been to the mountains.
33. Do you prefer to bath or shower?
I shower daily, but a good bubble bath is always good for the soul.
34. Do you sing in the shower?
If you don't sing in the shower, did you even shower?
35. Do you drink?
A shot a day keeps the stress away! Lol, jk. But yes, I do. At home, I drink wine. When I’m out, I like margaritas and cocktails.
36. Do you speak any different languages?
Nope. I do want to finally become fluent in Spanish someday soon.
37. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yes. When are they supposed to come out?
38. Do you still watch cartoons?
I haven't in a long time, but I do still love them. My favorite is Spongebob. And I just finished both seasons of Big Mouth on Netflix!
39. Do you/have you played any sports?
I used to dance, cheer, and do color/winter guard.
40. Does your name have a special meaning?
Victoria - It means winner/conqueror.
41. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Nope. Not that I can remember.
42. Have you ever been on a diet?
Way too many. I'm not about that life anymore though. Now I just try to eat as well as I can without stressing myself out.
43. Have you ever been to a concert?
Yes, I've been to quite a lot.
51. If money were no object what would you get for your
Take a trip to Santorini. Buy a luxury condo. Buy a new car. If money were no object, I'd buy a lot of things. Lol.
52. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it
This is going to sound basic, but I'd probably still live in Houston. I like to travel to other places, but this is my home.
53. Were you ever a scout or a brownie?
I was a brownie for a day and never went back. LOL.
54. What city were you born in?
55. What did you last eat?
Trix cereal — my favorite!
56. What did you want to be when you were younger?
A lawyer, a robotics engineer, a journalist, and a fashion designer. None of those quite worked out. Ha!
57. What do you do on a typical Friday night?
If I stay in, I'll order food, binge watch something, or get in some extra business work time. If I go out, I'll hit up a happy hour.
58. What is one food that you refuse to eat?
59. What is one item on your bucket list?
To go on a cross-country road trip.
60. What is one item you can’t live without?
My iPhone. Millennial problems.
61. What is your shoe size?
62. What movie have you watched repeatedly?
The Devil Wears Prada, Bring It On, Bridesmaids. Basically every movie I like I've seen a million times.
63. What phone do you have (Apple or Android)?
64. What should you be doing right now?
I should be at the GYM, but I’ll go later. LOL.
65. What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year?
The year is almost over, but next year I intend to purchase my first investment property.
66. What’s one of your pet peeves?
People chewing with their mouth open or talking with their mouth full. People talking during a show/movie. When people attempt to finish my sentence or try to guess what I'm going to say instead of just letting me say it.
67. What’s the last song you’ve listened to?
Cruel by BOSCO.
68. What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you
I don't really own anything that's abnormally expensive.
69. What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without?
Again, my iPhone. Lol.
70. What’s your best physical feature?
I've been told I have nice eyes.
71. What’s your Chinese sign?
I have no idea.
72. What’s your current obsession?
Meditation and practicing self-love. Also, I can’t stop eating egg rolls. I crave them daily.
73. What’s your dream car?
I’ve always wanted a G Wagon. =)
74. What’s your favorite animal?
75. What’s your favorite book?
Are You There God? It's Me Margaret. It's a young adult book that I read as a teen, but it was the first book I ever truly felt connected to. I also love The E-Myth Revisited. It completely changed my entire mindset about business and entrepreneurship.
76. What’s your favorite color?
Pink! I'm also having a rose gold phase.
77. What’s your favorite dessert?
A really good, grandma style banana pudding.
78. What’s your favorite drink?
Simply Raspberry Lemonade.
79. What’s your favorite food?
Mexican food. Specifically enchiladas.
80. What’s your favorite foreign food?
Jamaican beef patties.
81. What’s your favorite gadget?
Is an iPad a gadget? If so, my iPad.
82. What’s your favorite hobby?
Blogging. :) Baking. Designing random stuff on Photoshop. DIY crafts.
83. What’s your favorite movie?
Save The Last Dance, The Devil Wears Prada, The Blind Side, Bring It On, Annie (90s version). I can't decide.
84. What’s your favorite restaurant?
Lopez Mexican Restaurant, a family owned spot in Houston.
85. What’s your favorite sandwich?
Bologna and cheese. Or regular turkey and cheese. With potato chips or Doritos inside it! (Yes, inside it!)
86. What’s your favorite season?
Summa, summa, summa time! I love getting a tan, summer vacays, crawfish boils, BBQs, day parties, crop tops. Alladat. Runner up would be Fall because I love the holidays, especially Thanksgiving.
87. What’s your favorite series?
It used to be Pretty Little Liars, but that ended horribly. Now, it's Orphan Black. The characters are AMAZING.
88. What’s your favorite snack?
89. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
90. What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Pancakes. I love a good pancake with warm, delicious syrup.
Now I'm tagging you to do this Get To Know Me tag on your blog or YouTube channel. Let's bring back the fun days of blogging! =)